PRE-BIDDING INFORMATION AND TERMS FOR
YOUTH FOR TOMORROW COUNTRY FAIR AND AUCTION
If you can not attend the Joe Gibbs’ Youth for Tomorrow Country Fair and Auction (YFT) but would like to support this great foundation, you have the unique opportunity to bid on these truly amazing items with a hybrid auction format this year.
Please remember that under this bidding format this catalog is strictly for Pre-Bidding ONLY!
All items will be sold on-site at the Joe Gibbs’ Youth for Tomorrow Country Fair and Auction at the live auction on October 5, 2013. Also, please remember that internet on-line bidding will NOT be available on October 5, 2013. All pre-bidding will end at noon on the day before the auction.
You may participate by Bidding Your MAX. Bid the maximum amount that you would like to pay for an item and the YFT staff will bid competitively for you up to, but not exceeding, the amount that you have authorized with your pre-bid.
If you are the high bidder at the conclusion of the Live Auction on October 5, the YFT staff will contact you to arrange for payment and delivery of the items as required (Please contact YFT with all questions at 703/396-6728 (phone) and firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
TO REPEAT: THIS ONLINE BIDDING FORMAT IS FOR THOSE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE LIVE AUCTION EVENT AND DESIRE TO PREBID AND HAVE THEIR BIDS USED AT THE LIVE AUCTION ON OCTOBER 5, 2013.
ALL ITEMS WILL BE SOLD ON-SITE AT THE JOE GIBBS’ YOUTH FOR TOMORROW COUNTRY FAIR AND AUCTION AT THE LIVE ON SITE AUCTION ON OCTOBER 5, 2013.
We do everything possible to make our auctions fair and transparent. Please take note of the general terms and conditions of bidding listed below.
1. Before bidding on-site, online or by proxy at a Nicholls Auction Marketing Group (NAMG) auction, you must read and accept the Terms and Conditions of bidding. Read these terms carefully (summarized below). When you sign your Bidder Registration Agreement or click the “accept” button online, you enter into a binding legal agreement with NAMG.
2. All bids submitted at NAMG auctions are final and irrevocable, whether they are submitted in person, online or by proxy. If you are the highest bidder and the auctioneer announces the lot as sold to you, you are the new owner of that item. All sales are final.
3. The terms of bidding are governed by the jurisdiction in which the auction takes place.
4. NAMG sells each and every item “as is, where is.” We make no guarantees or warranties with respect to the items in our auctions. We recommend that you read the full details about each item on our web site and visit the auction site to inspect any items you’d like to buy before bidding on auction day. You may also send someone to the site to conduct the inspection on your behalf.
5. Every item becomes the responsibility of the new owner as soon as the auctioneer announces that an item has been sold. If you are the highest bidder, you are responsible for insuring your purchase immediately.
6. A credit card is required when you register to bid online
7. Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
By participating in this auction online the bidder/buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Disclaimer NICHOLLS AUCTION MARKETING GROUP, INC. (NAMG) AND SELLER FURNISH ALL AUCTION ASSETS TO BUYERS “AS IS,” UNSUPPORTED, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NAMG AND SELLER DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Assets are sold in their actual current condition, with all faults and defects, and with all errors of description. NAMG’s liability to a purchaser will never exceed the purchase price actually paid for an asset.
Bidders accept all auction assets “with all faults”, whether or not immediately apparent. Bidders are responsible for ascertaining actual current condition through personal inspection and careful review of the description, pictures, video and/or support documentation. Every bidder agrees that his or her decision to bid and the amount he or she bids have been based solely on his or her own independent inspection and evaluation of the auction assets.
Bidders are strongly advised by NAMG to take care to satisfy all questions or concerns about the auction process, bidding process or auction assets before placing a bid. Please contact YFT with all questions at 703/396-6728 (phone) and email@example.com (email).
Buyers are responsible for the cost of auction asset mobilization, disassembly, rigging, transport, insurance and all other costs related to physical transfer of auction assets from their location at the time auction bidding ends.
NAMG reserves the right to strike any Internet bid if the bidder refuses or fails to timely cooperate with NAMG’s efforts to verify the bidder's qualification to bid. By registering to bid in this auction, you authorize all credit references, banks and credit reporting agencies to provide complete information about your credit to NAMG.
Payment All buyers must pay for their purchases in full at the conclusion of the auction. All buyers shall arrange for payment of purchased with Youth for Tomorrow. Please contact YFT with all questions at 703/396-6728 (phone) and firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the buyer at time of payment and the buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property at that time.
Inspection Dates & Time
Items maybe available for inspection as specified by Youth for Tomorrow. Please contact YFT with all questions at 703/396-6728 (phone) and email@example.com (email).
Pickup and Pickup Date
Items may be picked up as arranged by Youth for Tomorrrow. Please contact YFT with all questions at 703/396-6728 (phone) and firstname.lastname@example.org (email).
Please contact YFT with all questions at 703/396-6728 (phone) and email@example.com (email).
NAMG has full discretion to modify the date and time, order, and details of the sale of any asset or conduct of any auction for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to technical issues, emergencies, and convenience of NAMG or the seller.
The buyer expressly stipulates that this agreement shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia of the United States of America to the exclusion of any other law or conflicts of law principle that might otherwise apply to the law of any other jurisdiction. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall only be placed in the Federal or State Court with competent jurisdiction located in Spotsylvania County, VA. In this regard, the parties consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction by said courts in any such action.
Age Requirement All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
Technical Issues: Neither the company providing the software nor the auction company shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.